Amalya Delepierre - Son forum officiel Index du Forum

Amalya Delepierre - Son forum officiel
Le forum officiel d'Amalya Delepierre

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Sherlock@Holmes Vs Jack?The Ripper [English][PCDVD][WwW.Gam

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Amalya Delepierre - Son forum officiel Index du Forum -> Amalya & ses pandas -> Les messages pour la belle Amalya
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
morchad

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 04:51 (2016)    Sujet du message: Sherlock@Holmes Vs Jack?The Ripper [English][PCDVD][WwW.Gam Répondre en citant

Sherlock Holmes Vs Jack The Ripper [English][PCDVD][WwW.GamesTorrents.CoM] > urlin.us/2bd6o

,,7,,,,,,,,,,Overall,this,game,is,good,but,not,greatRead,,,More,,,,,,Helpful?,,,Yes,,,No,,,Funny,,,Catienne,,,(,,,15.2,,,hrs,,,on,,,record,,,),,,Posted:,,,16,,,March,,,Not,,,totally,,,logic,,,puzzle,,,solving,,,at,,,all,,,times,,,but,,,well,,,worth,,,a,,,play,,,throughThe,game,visits,both,new,places,and,a,few,places,known,from,other,game,in,the,seriesIf,a,bit,disapointingSome,,of,,the,,puzzles,,are,,actually,,really,,neat,,,however,,there,,are,,some,,that,,are,,quite,,frankly,,badly,,conceived,,due,,to,,not,,being,,great,,puzzles.And,,I'm,,not,,saying,,that,,because,,I'm,,stupid,,,I'm,,saying,,that,,because,,,there,,is,,a,,puzzle,,in,,the,,game,,that,,requires,,you,,to,,know,,about,,a,,specific,,warIf,,,you,,,engage,,,in,,,"ripperology",,,as,,,a,,,hobby,,,,you,,,might,,,strongly,,,disagree,,,with,,,it,,,,but,,,hey,,,,it,,,is,,,just,,,a,,,game.Overall,,,,if,,,you,,,are,,,a,,,Holmes,,,or,,,Jack,,,the,,,Ripper,,,stories,,,fan,,,,I,,,would,,,recommend,,,this,,,gameHere,,,is,,,the,,,info,,,again:Steam,,,LibraryCommon,,,sherlock,,,holmes,,,vsSherlock,,Holmes,,and,,Doctor,,Watson,,,,Your,,query,,for,,Sherlock,,Holmes,,Vs,,Arsene,,Lupin,,has,,found,,0,,results,,on,,CrackSerialCodesBuy,it!,Read,More,,Helpful?,Yes,No,Funny,JD,Herrera,(,10.0,hrs,on,record,),Posted:,4,May,Sherlock,Holmes,Vs,Jack,The,Ripper,*,7/10If,"The,Awakened",was,the,most,disturbing,and,dark,chapter,of,the,saga,I,have,to,say,this,one,is,the,most,raw,chapter,because,of,the,crimes,we're,called,to,investigate:,Jack,the,Ripper's,victims.This,chapter,is,kind,of,chilling,if,compared,to,the,previous,ones,and,poor,Dr,Watson's,stomach,or,patience,is,often,testedWhere,most,games,in,the,series,are,based,in,fiction,,Sherlock,Holmes,vs,Jack,the,Ripper,is,based,on,actual,history,,and,it,sticks,to,it,surprisingly,wellFull,,,version,,,downloads,,,hosted,,,on,,,high,,,speed,,,servers!,,,Name:,,,Sherlock,,,Holmes,,,Vs,,,Arsene,,,Lupin,,,Fix,,,Crack:,,,File,,,size:,,,15,,,MB:,,,Date,,,added:,,,November,,,3,,,,2011:,,,Price:,,,Free:,,,Operating,,,system:,,,Windows,,,XP/Vista/7/8:,,,Total,,,,,,isohunt.to,,,Sherlock,,,Holmes,,,Vs,,,Arsene,,,Lupin,,,English,,,PCDVD,,,WwW,,,GamesTorrents,,,CoM,,,Kendu10,,,software,,,isohunt,,,rulezzz,,,2,,,days,,,full,,,download,,,dvd,,,sherlock,,,holmes,,,vs,,,arsene,,,lupin,,,crack,,,from,,,search,,,results.dvd,,,sherlock,,,holmes,,,vs,,,arsene,,,lupin,,,crack,,,hosted,,,on,,,extabit,,,,rapidgator,,,,rapidshareAnd,they,came,up,with,a,clever,way,to,keep,the,ending,historically,accutateNothing,,excessively,,gruesome,,is,,being,,shown,,but,,it's,,all,,about,,Jack,,the,,Ripper,,,a,,formidable,,figure,,of,,whom,,nobody,,knows,,or,,saw,,anything,,for,,sure,,and,,you,,must,,investigate,,deeply,,to,,find,,the,,way,,to,,the,,truth,,behind,,his,,identity,,and,,nature.Just,,like,,the,,previous,,chapter,,this,,is,,a,,point'n'click,,adventure,,,originally,,designed,,in,,1st,,person,,View,,,but,,now,,presented,,with,,the,,possibility,,to,,play,,in,,3rd,,person,,view,,and,,obviously,,with,,a,,remastered,,GraphicArsne,,Lupin,,(original,,title),,Adventure,,,CrimeDurante,una,espeluznante,aventura,,Sherlock,Holmes,tratar,de,sacar,a,la,luz,la,verdadera,identidad,y,el,mvil,del,que,se,esconde,tras,ese,espantoso,apodoRead,,More,,,,Was,,this,,review,,helpful?,,Yes,,No,,Funny,,5,,of,,5,,people,,(100%),,found,,this,,review,,helpful,,Unit13,,280,,products,,in,,account,,16,,reviews,,Recommended,,6.9,,hrs,,on,,record,,Posted:,,10,,October,,,2014,,I,,am,,playing,,and,,reviewing,,Frogware's,,Sherlock,,Holmes,,series,,in,,chronological,,order,,of,,the,,gamesBut,here,,not,exactly,the,most,fun,time.-,Graphics,are,crap,for,a,2009,game.-,Every,now,and,then,,you'll,find,grammatical,errors,in,the,subtitlesStill,,not,,a,,game,,safe,,for,,childrenThey,,,make,,,sense,,,and,,,you,,,should,,,feel,,,like,,,you,,,understand,,,what,,,the,,,game,,,wants,,,from,,,you,,,,though,,,there,,,is,,,one,,,puzzle,,,that,,,involves,,,a,,,map,,,that,,,is,,,somewhat,,,obtuse,,,given,,,to,,,a,,,problem,,,with,,,widescreen,,,resolutions,,,,but,,,it,,,is,,,do-able,,,without,,,much,,,fussing,,,about.Though,,,the,,,graphics,,,aren't,,,the,,,best,,,by,,,today's,,,standards,,,they,,,do,,,the,,,jobWhen,,I,,got,,to,,the,,second,,murder,,scene,,,I,,could,,not,,click,,on,,all,,of,,the,,evidence,,hot,,buttons,,,and,,could,,find,,no,,answers,,from,,the,,internet,,discussions,,and,,no,,reply,,from,,Frogwares,,,the,,developerRead,More,,Helpful?,Yes,No,Funny,segunnell,(,12.7,hrs,on,record,),Posted:,8,April,This,game,might,be,more,of,a,detective,game,than,a,horror,game,,but,with,how,bad,the,7th,victim,was,,it,could,definitely,pass,as,oneLittle,,things,,-,,like,,tiny,,signs,,pasted,,to,,a,,brick,,wall,,are,,clear,,and,,easy,,to,,read,,,the,,smoke,,in,,pubs,,is,,realistic,,,the,,lighting,,and,,shadows,,are,,nice,,and,,mood-setting:,,little,,things,,like,,this,,you,,will,,notice,,as,,you,,playI,,had,,one,,problem,,with,,my,,resolution,,,which,,through,,my,,own,,investigation,,was,,solvedThat,,,is,,,really,,,terrible,,,,and,,,any,,,puzzle,,,that,,,requires,,,outside,,,knowledge,,,,is,,,a,,,bad,,,puzzleFor,the,most,part,,this,was,an,enjoyable,adventure,game,even,with,its,flaws.+,Seriously,,I've,always,thought,this,crossover,would've,been,a,great,idea,,glad,to,see,it,actually,happened.+,The,deduction,boards,were,probably,the,best,puzzles,,at,least,in,my,opinion;,they,were,fun,and,required,some,thinking.+,1st,person,view,addition,,I,already,prefer,this,over,3rd,person,view,for,adventure,games.+,Good,story,,provides,some,suspense,and,thrills,through,out.+,Not,too,challenging,,and,not,exactly,easy,eitherSherlock,,,Holmes:,,,Sherlock,,,Holmes,,,versus,,,Arsene,,,LupinThe,,,proble,,,is,,,in,,,certain,,,moments,,,where,,,you're,,,trying,,,to,,,reconstruct,,,scenes,,,or,,,examining,,,clues,,,and,,,you,,,need,,,to,,,perform,,,a,,,particular,,,action,,,but,,,there's,,,no,,,explanation,,,about,,,it,,,(and,,,I'm,,,not,,,talking,,,about,,,riddles,,,and,,,puzzles,,,but,,,proper,,,sections,,,or,,,mechanics,,,which,,,are,,,not,,,properly,,,explained,,,or,,,requires,,,a,,,millimetric,,,precision,,,-,,,see,,,maps,,,or,,,Watson,,,with,,,the,,,lantern),,,HEAVY,,,ENGINECampbell,,,sherlock,,,holmes,,,vs,,,arsene,,,lupin,,,clonedvd,,,procyon,,,retake,,,the,,,tax,Repeat,,,this,,,procedure,,,for,,,mmcblk0p2,,,throughThe,,,real-life,,,inspiration,,,also,,,leads,,,to,,,the,,,game,,,being,,,a,,,bit,,,less,,,gorey,,,than,,,previous,,,games,,,like,,,Sherlock,,,Holmes:,,,Awakened,,,,with,,,most,,,of,,,the,,,corpses,,,in,,,this,,,being,,,replaced,,,by,,,slightly,,,tamer,,,drawings,,,to,,,give,,,respect,,,to,,,the,,,real,,,victims,,,-,,,the,,,final,,,victim,,,isn't,,,even,,,shown,,,on,,,screen,,,except,,,in,,,a,,,clay,,,replica,,,back,,,at,,,Holmes's,,,office,,,,due,,,to,,,the,,,extent,,,of,,,damage,,,that,,,the,,,real-life,,,Ripper,,,did,,,to,,,herThere,,,is,,,no,,,failure,,,state,,,in,,,this,,,game,,,,so,,,no,,,real,,,reason,,,to,,,save,,,often,,,(thought,,,there,,,is,,,no,,,autosave,,,,so,,,do,,,save,,,if,,,you,,,plan,,,to,,,closing,,,the,,,game),,,,and,,,the,,,game,,,never,,,crashed,,,for,,,me.The,,,game,,,does,,,not,,,rely,,,as,,,heavily,,,on,,,document-reading,,,as,,,the,,,previous,,,ones,,,and,,,there's,,,no,,,quiz,,,or,,,direct,,,minor,,,questions,,,asked,,,to,,,chekc,,,if,,,you're,,,paying,,,attentiongame,of,cat,and,mouse,in,Sherlock,Holmes,Versus,Arsene,Lupin,The,good,news,here,,is,that,the,NPC,characters,you,have,actual,dialogue,with,in,the,game,,all,have,pretty,good,voice,acting f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 04:51 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Amalya Delepierre - Son forum officiel Index du Forum -> Amalya & ses pandas -> Les messages pour la belle Amalya Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation